Join the 21-Day-Club and focus your energy on giving your life a makeover.
You’ve been trying to exercise more, eat less, stop using profanity, start writing, be on time, start a new business, or let go of an old relationship, and you just can’t seem to “let it go” or “get on board”.
Maybe you’re just sick and tired of watching other people lose weight, get the job, start a biz, get the guy, have more peace, a more loving relationships?
Or perhaps you simply want to do better but can’t seem to get started. You start but can’t seem to stay consistent. You want support and no one is interested, or interested but unavailable. And to be honest, you don’t want to lose the time or the money driving to an appointment to talk about the whys or why nots. You’ve already been there and done that!
You already know you need to do, you just want some support to do it.
Imagine…if you could…changing your life in just 21 days.
That you could:
-give it up,
-let it go;
-be at peace;
-lose the weight;
-get the job; or
-meet the goal.
It takes 21 (to 68 days) to form a habit. A minimum of 21 is required to make a lasting change.
Imagine that in just 21 days you could be the woman, the man, the person, you’ve always dreamed of becoming.
Now you can! Join the 21 Day Club! At least once per quarter we will take on a new challenge that will take your life to the next level.
Of course every club has benefits. Here are yours:
- It’s easy. Join the group, be encouraged.
- It’s convenient. It’s virtual. No place to go. No appointments to make or keep. Check in each day, share your thoughts and progress. Go at your own pace.
- It’s affordable. Hey, it doesn’t get better than no cost.
- Get support/be supportive. Read positive messages, post positive messages.
- Be held accountable. Check in and let us know how you are doing. We will check in and ask how you are doing.
- It’s quick. All it takes is 10 minutes a day.
It’s fun, easy, and free.
Join the the club!
Get self-evolved and makeover your life today.
Click here to join our December Journey – The Gratitude Experience– starting on 12/11.